We do not outsource to any other repair firms, in fact, we are asked by several repair firms to repair the power supplies they struggle with.
WHAT WE DO
We have experience with thousands of power supply models encompassing AC-DC, DC-DC, linear, switch mode, single phase, three phase, high voltage, programmable and UPS.
WE REPAIR POWER SUPPLIES USED IN
- Semiconductor Fabrication
- Data Centers
- Process Control
- Medical Equipment
- Repair Organizations
- Maintenance Organizations
- Research and Laboratory
- Paper Mills
- Print/Graphic Arts
POWER CLINIC ADVANTAGE
- Thousands of unique models repaired since 1987
- Knowledgeable engineers and technicians experienced in troubleshooting and finding solutions
- Quality guaranteed
- Large inventory of domestic and foreign parts
- Helpful and thorough client support team
- Quick repair turnaround times
- Large library of technical documentation
- Component level troubleshooting
- Engineering updates
- Custom modifications
- 72 Hour Expedited service
- Screening/No Trouble Found programs
- Stock-kept replacements
- No evaluation charge (most cases)
- Failure and warranty tracking
- Preventative Maintenance programs
- Replacement sourcing
- All repairs warrantied for a minimum of 6 months
Power Clinic Inc.
Power Supply Repair
Every unit is assigned a unique barcode upon entry into our Quality/Operations system. All customer and PO information is captured and stored with this electronic ID.
I can hardly put into words how The Power Clinic rises head and shoulders above other repair facilities. A friendly voice, quick response, excellent service, great value, and quality work all make The Power Clinic an easy choice for our power supply repair needs. Our industry requires repairs on both old obsolete supplies as well as new.
I am the Logistics Coordinator for the Navy E6 Flight Simulator. We are contracted by the U.S. Government to provide a fully functional Simulator for the Navy’s flight training program on this aircraft. This simulator has literally dozens of power supplies, and if any one of them fails, we cannot meet our contract requirements.